Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Two new cards made with the SU Wild Wasabi Promo Card Stock











I got a pack of the new SU Wild Wasabi textured card stock that comes pre-scored and cut.  It was an odd size and shape with an overhang, with an extra score that was puzzling to everyone I've talked with who bought this item.  We puzzled "till our puzzlers were sore."  These are the first two cards I made with it and I like them.  The cut and the scoring were odd, but the color of this card stock is gorgeous!

I used the Purely Pomegranate ink pad - just got it and couldn't wait to try it.   It looks best to me on white card stock, but I liked it on these card stocks, too.  On white,  it is really juicy - makes me want to drink some Pom Wonderful.  I also used the Wild Wasabi ink.  This whole In Color series by Stampin' Up is FABULOUS!

The butterfly is from the Priceless stamp set, the scrolls are from Delight In Life, the big flower is from Friendship Blooms.

No comments: